The AIA Film Challenge 2019 films are in, and the public voting period for the People’s Choice award is officially open. Who wins? You choose! Watch the films, then vote for your favorites.
How voting works
One of the best things about hosting the AIA Film Challenge is giving a platform and a voice to the amazing stories architects and filmmakers share with us—and the world—through the challenge. We’re in awe of this year’s body of work.
Voting is simple. View, then vote for as many as you like up to once an hour per film through September 27. Sign in before you vote using Facebook, LinkedIn, or Twitter.
We’ll announce the Grand Prize and People’s Choice winners in October. Follow us on social media so you’re among the first to hear the news!
Voting tips for the public
Every vote brings one lucky winner closer to winning the People’s Choice award and a $5,000 prize.
- Vote every day, up to once an hour, for your favorite films.
- Share the videos with your friends and colleagues, and encourage them to vote.
Voting tips for filmmakers
Here’s where self-promotion wins. Promote your film and leverage your audience on social media.
- Vote every day, up to once an hour, for your favorite films (including your own!).
- Remind your audience that they can vote every day, up to once an hour.
- Use our toolkit to help with your social media and online promotion efforts.
Vote early and often, through September 27. Good luck!